May 1, 2019
- Added an envelope generator, use this to modulate
things with temporary triggers like note or drum hits.
- When using a projection map, points outside of this map are now always
removed (overscan protection). This can be disabled in the projection
- More MIDI mappings; it is now possible to map the "clear layer" and
"A/B" layer buttons to your MIDI device.
- Recording to an ILDA file now uses ILDA format 5 and works more
- The Laserdock output is more stable now (less flickering).
- Ableton Link crashed on Windows in most cases.
- A File->Exit program menu item was missing on Windows.
- The Helios DAC did not close the shutter after stopping the DAC from
- You no longer get rickrolled when you click on "Learn more".
April 24, 2019
- Added exporting video as MP4 or MOV right from the
app! The HAP codec is also supported (perfect for VJ software).
- Ever had trouble finding where you used e.g. LFO 3? Whenever you hover
over a modulator, it will now very clearly show you where that
modulator is used.
- Added copy/pasting clips by right-clicking on a clip or using your
systems copy/paste shortcuts.
- The Helios DAC did not work with lasers that have a shutter (mostly
lasers from the US as far as we know).
- Sometimes using a MIDI controller could result in the app being very
- The app now looks better with a small display or low resolution.
April 2, 2019
- Added a template with amazing presets you can open from File > Open Template.
- Added Duplicator Mirror, this can create amazing kaleidoscope-like visuals.
- Added simulator line width in Preferences.
- Added simulator background color in Preferences.
- FPS can now be set in Preferences.
- Added MP4 and MOV support for file
- Added Recording resolution under Preferences.
- Output > External display will now always stay in the 1:1 ratio.
- Simulator performance optimization.
- Fix hard to use PPS input.
- Remove Windows Defender and macOS network popup warnings.
- Fix black lines in simulator.
Have any requests?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!